These Are the Best French Fries in Grand Junction
French fries. They're just potatoes cut into strips and deep fried. So why do we love them so much? We asked who had the best french fries in Grand Junction, and we can't wait to try them all.
I love a good french fry. IMO, McDonald's has some of the best fries you can get. But I know there are some non-fast food fries in the Valley to die for. Like Bin 707's fries, damn good.
According to our fans, these are the best places to get fries in Grand Junction.
- Munchies Pizza & Deli in Fruita
- Old Man Grill in Grand Junction
- Wrigley Field in Grand Junction
- Jimmy'z Hamburger in Grand Junction
- Fly'n Roosters in Grand Junction
- Edgewater Brewery
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers in Grand Junction
Let us know what your favorite fries are below: