What Grand Junction Restaurants Are Offering Free Food For Veterans on Veterans Day
In what has become a growing tradition, several Grand Junction area restaurants are offering free food to veterans on Veterans Day as a way of honoring them and thanking them for their service.
Here are a few of the places featuring special offers for veterans on Friday, November 11.
- Applebee's - Free meal from a limited menu
- Buffalo Wild Wings - Free small order of wings and a side of fries
- Chili's - Free meal from a special menu
- Chuck E.Cheese - Free individual one-topping pizza
- Denny's - Build your own Grand Slam Breakfast 5AM-noon
- Famous Dave's - Free two meat combo
- Golden Corral - Free dinner 5PM-9PM
- IHOP - Free Red, White, and Blue pancakes 7AM-7PM
- Little Caesar's - Free $5 hot-n-ready lunch combo 11AM-2PM
- Old Chicago - Complimentary craft beer
- Olive Garden - Free entree from special menu
- Outback Steakhouse - Free Bloomin' Onion and beverage and 15% discount
- Red Lobster - Free appetizer or dessert from a special menu
- Red Robin - Red's Tavern Double Burger and Fries
- Starbucks - Free tall brewed coffee
- Village Inn - Free V.I.B. breakfast
- Wienerschnitzel - Free chili dog, small fries, and drink
These are some of the offers we are aware of, subject, of course, to change and to local participation. There's likely other restaurants that have offers for veterans as well.
If you're going to take advantage of one of these offers, be sure and have proof of military service - active or retired. Event though the meal may be free, don't forget to tip your server -- and enjoy!