Top 5 Reasons You Should Attend Community Hospital’s Open House This Saturday [VIDEO]
Community Hospital is only a few weeks away from opening their brand new facility at 2351 G Road in Grand Junction, and they would like to give you a sneak peek at their new facility. You are invited to attend an open house this Saturday, March 5, and it is imperative you attend. Here are the top five reasons why you dare not miss this open house.
When was the last time you had the opportunity to see a brand new hospital before it was unveiled to the public? Most people would say they've never seen a "brand new" hospital. We're not talking about an addition or a new wing; we're talking a brand spanking new facility.
The new Community Hospital features state of the art equipment, private rooms, and now, unlike its previous location, a maternity ward. What other services will the new hospital offer? Attend the open house, and you'll be the first to know.
Okay, so it's on Saturday, and you have other things to do. Here are five rock solid reasons why you should set aside a few minutes and attend this public event:
- You'll be able to say "I was there when the new hospital was unveiled to the public."
- You'll have a broader understanding of the services and available to you as a Western Colorado resident.
- This is an opportunity to see areas of the hospital you'll never have a chance to see again.
- See the amazing work performed by your local contractors. Almost all of the new facility was constructed by your Western Colorado contractors.
- Maybe this open house will provide some insight into your own future. Is a career in the medical field or hospital administration a part of your career path?
This is 140,000 square feet of brand new, state of the art, Western Colorado health care services. Your chance to see it before anyone else is this Saturday, March 5, from 1 pm to 4 pm. Don't wait for an emergency to fall in your lap before you explore your health care options. Make plans to attend this Saturday's open house.