Top 5 Reasons to See ‘LOCASH’ When They Come to Grand Junction
LOCASH have played Country Jam on more than one occasion, and Western Colorado still can't get enough! They have a brand new single out, I Know Somebody, currently at #28 on American Country Countdown and the Mediabase Country Charts.
The boys, Preston and Chris, were at #1 late last year with I Love This Life. Their fame has grown steadily over the last ten years but reached the level of "red hot" last year with their first #1 hit.
If you've seen them before, then you're fully aware why you should catch this show. If you haven't seen them in concert, here are Waylon's top five reasons why you dare not miss this show:
- Chris and Preston are world class entertainers in anybody's book
- The guys are great to their fans
- Their material is hot, regardless if you're into Country or not
- They love Grand Junction, and Grand Junction loves them
- This is your chance to see world-class entertainers in an intimate setting
- BONUS REASON - the ticket price of $25 is pretty hard to beat
Tickets are still available at Warehouse 2565 in Grand Junction. Ticket prices are $25, and can be purchased in person or over the phone. Limited VIP seating is available as well.