Grand Junction Ideas For Your Health Conscious Valentine
If you're looking for a fun date or gift idea for a health conscious lover, here a few Grand Junction specifics to get you started.
1. Buy them a pass to the National Monument. A thoughtful gift that can create many fun, outdoor adventures for the two of you in the coming year.
2. Ski Pass. Get the two of you a pass to go skiing for the day. Powderhorn Mountain Resort is close, but if you want to make it extra romantic, check out some other ski towns. Telluride Ski Resort can be comfortably done in a days drive. Crested Butte is another Colorado favorite and can be done in a day's drive.
3. Grand Mesa getaway. Get yourself a weekend stay at the Grand Mesa Lodge. Grab some snowshoes and explore for the day. Can also grab some sleds and go up to old Powderhorn, or even ski or snowboard while you are there.
4. Make Dinner. Make your sweetheart a healthy dinner. Stop by the Sprouts Farmers Market and make a reasonable yet health conscious meal. They have a gluten free section that can help you bake a guilt free dessert.
5. Yoga Sessions. Yoga is a great way to stay fit, healthy and relax. Ladies often need that relaxation but feel like they don't have time for it. If you pay for some yoga lessons, she will gladly make time for them.
6. Spa or Massage. This is a classic favorite. You might think this sounds cliche or overused, but it isn't. Girls love a spa day but often times won't buy one for themselves. Yelp even lays out the top ten places for a spa treatment in Grand Junction.
7. Plan a summer weekend camping. Buy some fun camping supplies, like a book about campfire riddles, colorful utensil set, etc. Pick out a date to go in the summer, and have some options for locations. Print out a card with pictures of the options to travel to and let your Valentine chose. This is perfect if life has been busy, and planning something for a later time would be less stressful for the both of you.
8. Buy her dark chocolate. This might not sound healthy, but there are many health benefits to dark chocolate. This isn't Grand Junction-specific, but girls love chocolate, it couldn't be left out.
9. Pedicure/Manicure. This is a great way to pamper your lady. She gets an hour to relax, get pampered and leaves feeling extra fresh with a new color on her nails or toes. Go the extra mile and buy a coupon for her best friend too, she will love that.
10. Golf Pass. Redland's Mesa is an award winning Colorado Golf Course. If your loved one has never golfed, complete this gift with golf lessons the two of you can take together.
Let us know if you have any other ideas for Valentine's with a health conscious date!