Five Reasons Why It’s Imperative You Have ‘Coffee With A Cop’
Wouldn't it be great if you could simply sit down with a Western Colorado law enforcement officer to ask questions and discuss concerns? Your chance is coming up October 7, and it's imperative you attend.
Speaking from experience, attending the "Coffee With a Cop" meetings are the best thing you'll ever do. It's a chance to meet your local law enforcement officers face to face and discuss your concerns.
Personally, I make a point to attend all of these meetings. They roll around about four times a year, and they're always worth making time for. Here are five reasons why you should set aside an hour or two and participate:
- No speeches or agendas, just questions and your chance to express concerns
- The coffee really is good
- Chance to ask questions in an informal setting
- It’s an opportunity to discuss matters that don’t necessitate a call or visit to the Sheriff’s Office
- It’s a great opportunity to connect with local law enforcement
The next "Coffee With a Cop" get-together is coming up Friday, October 7, from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. at Randy's Southside Diner at 2704 S Highway 50 on Orchard Mesa. Randy's features plenty of seating, awesome staff, and they can whip up a great cup of coffee.
Here's your chance to ask police the questions which have been on your mind and get to know your local officers better. "Coffee With a Cop" is the perfect opportunity to keep your neighborhoods safe, be proactive, and work in cooperation with your law enforcement officers.