Family Friendly Halloween Events in The Grand Valley
It's your kids favorite time of the year. Candy and activities everywhere, and let's not forget the awesome outfits they all get to show off.
Here is a list of different Haloween events and Trick-or-Treat streets going on in the Grand Valley this weekend.
Friday, October 28th:
- Palisade 6th Annual Trick-or-Treat Street and new Harvest Fest. The Trick-or-Treat Street and Touch-a-Truck will be from 3-5PM in Downtown Palisade for free. The Harvest Fest is $5 per carload, from 5-9PM at Riverbend Park.
- Barney's Haloween Puppet Show. The Puppet show is at 2PM at the Library. Afterward, they will have a trick-or-treat area. You're encouraged to come dressed up.
Saturday, October 29th.
- Barney's Halloween Puppet Show. The puppet show is at 10AM at the Library. Afterward, they will have a trick-or-treat area. You're encouraged to come dressed up.
- Spooktacular. Downtown Trick-or-Treating from 3:30-5:30PM on Main Street. Streets will be open, so be careful when you cross.
- Harvest Fest at CMU. Hosted by the Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta from 4:30-7PM in Dominguez Hall on campus. There will be trick-or-treating, a crawl maze, bean bag toss, costume contest, face painting, sack races, cake walk, a Ghost Buster game, and more. $5 per child, adults/guardians are free.
- Truck-N-Treat Fruita. Celebrate 10 years of vehicles and candy. The wiener mobile will be there! The event is free from 10AM-12PM in Downtown Fruita.
- Kidx Club Spooktacular at the Mesa Mall. Join the Kidx Club for free Halloween themed crafts and activities from 5-6:30PM near the children's play area.
Monday, October 31st, Halloween Night.
- Monster Mash. 4-7PM at the Dinosaur Journey Musem in Fruita. It's free and includes admission to the dinosaur museum, cider, and trick-or-treating on the way out.
- Mesa Mall Trick-or-Treat Street. This is a free, indoor trick-or-treat option for the whole family from 4-6PM.
- Fruita Trick-or-Treat Street. This free candy collecting event is at Downtown Fruita between 3-5PM
- CMU Residence Hall Trick-or-Treat Streat. CMU students will be handing out candy from 6-8PM in their resident halls. ***There will be a soft opening of this event at 5:15 to accommodate kids with special needs. The soft opening creates a more sensory friendly atmosphere with fewer stressors and the halls have worked hard to offer games that are accessible for everyone.
Grand Junction offers so many fun activities for kids this weekend! We hope you get to make the most of it. Let us know if we missed an event and we will add it to the list.